Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Orders by Feb 8!

I'm going to place an order Feb. 8th for the items I'm selling from 147 Million Orphans. If you scroll to the bottom of the blog, you can see what is for sale, prices, and sizes. I need to add $2 shipping to each item to cover shipping costs because I will be ordering it in bulk. Just contact me at jillcarpenter@hotmail.com to place an order! We appreciate it very much!!
You can also purchase coffee and support our adoption. If you scroll to the bottom of the blog, you will see Just Love Coffee. Click on that link and it will take you to our page where you can shop for coffee and other items. I will also post the link below. They use coffee beans from regions around the world. They also help families like us raise money! So purchase some coffee! :)
https://justlovecoffee.com/about/beneficiary/thecarpentercrew/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a follower of Christ, a wife to a handsome and Godly husband, and a mother to two beautiful, joyful kiddos. I stay at home with the kids most of the time. Some days I do PRN work as a speech therapist.

Followers