Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cheesecakes! Cheesecakes!

I have mentioned it before: Our family and the Meurrier family (adopting from Ethiopia) are having a Spirit Night at Chick Fil A March 19th (Monday) from 5-9 pm. Some of the proceeds from dine in sales will benefit our adoptions.

We have to sell cheesecakes for the Spirit Night so if you would like one, let me know! They are New York style (Chick Fil A) cheesecakes. If you order one, you can pick it up on Spirit Night. They are $20 each. They will be frozen, so with Easter coming up, they might be a great dessert idea!

If you would like to order one, you can email me at jillcarpenter@hotmail.com

Thanks! Have a great rest of the weekend! –Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a follower of Christ, a wife to a handsome and Godly husband, and a mother to two beautiful, joyful kiddos. I stay at home with the kids most of the time. Some days I do PRN work as a speech therapist.

Followers