Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter! We sure did! Here are a few snapshots from this weekend- Enjoy!

march april 899march april 902march april 844march april 870march april 853march april 879march april 896

 

Love these kiddos! Easter was extra special this year because little Mady really started to understand Jesus dying on the cross. She was able to tell us the story with all the details. So thankful for the opportunity to teach my children about Jesus.

One more thing, I’m posting this video of Francis Chan. I LOVE THIS VIDEO! They showed us this video during revival at our church. A great reminder to live a crazy, radical life for God. I need to be reminded of that daily!

Have a great day! – Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a follower of Christ, a wife to a handsome and Godly husband, and a mother to two beautiful, joyful kiddos. I stay at home with the kids most of the time. Some days I do PRN work as a speech therapist.

Followers